Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Lost but not found!


My situation right now is like hunting a small icon out of the above messy wallpaper.

Ah! This happens so often, that I am fed up searching for things. As you might have guessed, I am very frustrated. More than being frustrated I am disappointed at my incompetence. How is it possible to keep something away and not know where it was kept! Over and over again! Most of the time the things that are kept in some secret place where I feel is the most safest  are the things for which I later raid the house, in search. Ah! how forgetful can I be!! These are the times when I wish, why cant everything be like the mobile phone? Just a ring is all it takes to locate the mobile phone!

Today I am in search of some important documents and I cant seem to find them anywhere! So today, I have decided to sort out everything lying around my house and assign designated storage areas to the different kinds of articles around. Books in one place, documents in another , the important ones in a file and the not so important ones in another. That should help me keep track of things! I also plan to keep a note of where I am keeping my things, lest I should forget again in the future.
All this hunting and searching leaves me with this thought, If I cannot manage my stuff, what good am I?!!

After going through numerous articles in the internet about de-cluttering the clutter, I am inspired to put it in action.
Let me start by sorting things out one by one. After all, until I have searched everywhere I cant say I have lost the documents!


No comments:

Post a Comment